Do's and Don'ts
Don’t ever put anything down the toilet except water and human waste.
• Don’t ever flush feminine hygiene products no matter what the
• Don’t put glass in your garbage disposal to sharpen the blades.
There are no blades in a garbage disposal!
• Don’t overload a garbage disposal. Run disposal with cold water,
put in food slowly and run water 30 seconds to a minute after the
last food items have passed through the disposal.
• Don’t place fibrous foods in the disposal such as celery, broccoli,
• Do use a garbage disposal only for soft non-fibrous foods.
• Do dispose of larger food items and table scraps in garbage cans.
• Do use hair screens on bathtub drain and clean regularly.
• Do preventative rooter maintenance! Semi-annual
or regular rooter maintenance can save you thousands in costly repairs
in the future.
White Sewer Line Video Inspection
3517 South Centinella Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Do's / Dont's
About John White